Zakzaky And The ‘Apostles’ Of Human Rights By Musa Abdullahi
Recently, there have been renewed mounting pressure from ‘Apostles’ of Human Rights demanding the immediate release of ‘Commander-in-Chief’ of the Shiites Republic in Nigeria: Ibrahim Yakubu El-Zakzaky, and the sack of Vibrant and Versatile Chief of Army Staff, Leutenant General Tukur Yusuf Brutai. According to the ‘Apostles’, the call has become necessary due to the ‘atrocities’ and ‘grave crimes’ committed against the Shiites by the vibrant and strong military leadership.
December 12th, 2015, will ever be remembered and celebrated by the good people of Zaria as a day in which the Nigerian military under the dynamic and good leadership of General Tukur Yusfu Brutai succeeded in defeating one of the notorious religious leadership known for its impunity, abuse of fundamental human rights, running parrellel government, and breeding terrorists.
The questions that beg for answer from this so-called Apostles of Human Rights, Freedom Fighters, and Agents of Propoganda are:
- Where were they when under the command of notorious leadership of the Shiites, major roads in the country were blocked in the name of procession?
- Where were they when night curfew was being imposed by the Shiites in the local communities dominated by them?
- Is it because they are minority that is why they should be allowed to go unchecked?
- What about Gyellesu: the residential area of the Shiite leader where no police or any person in uniform was allowed access to it?
- What about those young guys who where slaughtered like rams in the dead of night in mid 2015 simply because they protested that they did not need any illegal checkpoints in their community?
- What can you say about villages like Gabari that were displaced by the Shiites in Zaria simply because they wanted to take over Mosques that did not belong to them?
- The questions are not exhaustive!!!
Are these hooligans in the name of human rights activits pretending that they do not know all these?
Anybody calling for the sack of ‘Maulana Ayatullah El-Brutai’ is nothing but enemy of peace and enemy of Nigeria. Why should anybody quote the Islamic Prophetic narration wrongly to justify his support for criminals who do not recognize any authourity but that of Iran.
From Distant Observer: Musa Abdullahi @bdllhmusa
Editor: Opinion expressed on this page are strictly those of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of abusidiqu.com and its associates