The Top 11 President Jonathan “T-Shirt” Quotes Of All Time
It turns out blogging has become so mainstream–everyone blogs these days and we are just so done with blogging; whether as a growing business concern or a hobby. We’ll rather trade in T-Shirts henceforth for the simple reason that everyone wears one. And because T-Shirts now come laden with one meme or the other, we’ll start off our T-Shirt merchandising firm with some of President Jonathan’s most memorable quotes since he assumed the reins as President in 2011…..
1. Boko Haram Members Are Our Siblings: Here is hoping that this T-Shirt is not worn near anyone who has lost a relative, friend or close acquaintance to the blood thirsty terrorist sect who have killed some 6,000 persons and displaced thousands more since the insurgency began in 2009. But we’ll roll it off the production line, nonetheless, because every outfit just has to be sold.
- I Don’t Give A Damn: This will come at a premium and not just because we intend to satisfy a primarily upscale market, but because wearing a T-Shirt that suggests you don’t give a hoot about the weather, a fucked up country and an equally fucked up leadership, will keep you from seeing the cardiologist more often than you’ve done in recent times.
3. Evil Forces Intend To Bring Down My Government: It will be advisable not to wear this piece of clothing in the dark. It connotes some eerie, esoteric images and just because it is eerie and esoteric. You may also not want to wear this shirt near a pentecostal, demon exorcising church or near a TB Joshua who casts out evil spirits from anyone else but himself; from miles away. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
4. Corruption Is Not Nigeria’s Major Problem: Like with other T-Shirts rolling off our production lines, we’ll leave the buyer with a caveat: You may want to wear this shirt indoors, basically. Maybe when cleaning around the house, preparing a dish or having some pleasure time under the sheets with your significant other. You don’t want to be spotting this T-Shirt near a Nuhu Ribadu, the EFCC or while strutting the pavements on a holiday abroad. But look, if T-shirt inscriptions are to be believed by those who wear them, then you should be cooling your heels beside some fraud kingpin somewhere in Kirikiri prison.
5. Stealing Is Not The Same As Corruption: We’ll sell this T-Shirt at a price only few can afford, irrespective of what the market says. Here is why: on the back of this outfit will come the Oxford dictionary meanings of “corruption” and “stealing” embedded in a map of Nigeria and the damage (or lack of it) to the polity. Now, you don’t do all that art work for some chicken change, do you?
6. Our Power Problems Will Be Over In A Few Months: You may want to wear this shirt as you pull away at the generator string in the back garden or as you perspire in sultry Nigeria. It will remind you of power sector reforms….Discos and reggae…and the fact that your suffering may soon be over.
7. America Will Know: Wear this one next time you are on a visit to the States. Wear it big and large and wear it with a smile around every district or crescent. This outfit has the capacity to extend your visa stay period without you even lifting a finger. We’ll probably never roll out a more powerful T-Shirt.
8. Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country: You may want to wear this T-Shirt in suburban Lagos or in rural Nigeria. Why not, if you like to be stoned?
9. Going To Chibok Will Not Bring Back Our Girls:Dang! If you wear this T-Shirt near an Oby Ezekwesili, she won’t be shaking your hands or saying a “hello” to you even if you arrive the Heathrow airport bearing gifts or you are as rotund as a Presidential spokesman.
10. I Came To The White House With An Open Mind: This T-Shirt will give you off as plain knowledgeable and ready to assimilate new information. You may want to adorn this during lectures in school, a capacity building workshop or even the zoo. It’s one for the ages.
11. The PDP Controlled States Are Doing Better In Terms Of Security: Here’s the kind of shirt you want to be spotting at a basketball game or while watching footie with the rest of the lads. It’s a shirt that screams ‘competition’ everywhere you end up.
You may want to place your orders in the comment section below
Culled from Ekekeee.com
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org