Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program Recruitment
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program
The Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program is designed to intake fresh graduates and develop them as leaders for the future in the Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain functions.
The program stretches over a period of one year in which selected graduates will be rotated in various technical job functions. The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where Graduates develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers. Selected graduates will initially be based at our office / factory site in Lagos & Agbara.
The Program is designed to develop future leaders from entry level positions and moving them to senior leadership in a period of 10 – 12 years. It supports our aim to grow a large percentage of tomorrow’s top management from within the company. It also provides a continuous stream of talent, able to make an impact at all levels of the organisation as the careers of the individual’s develop. It is a structured program that puts graduates in the spotlight from Day 1.
We offer distinctive development assignments each of which has specific on-the-job “learnings”, which are combined with formal training courses. Each graduate will have exposure of working in Sales, Marketing, the factory site, finance & and with the regulatory affairs Team. Withn-going evaluation of progress at various intervals, the graduate completes a standard assessment process with their line manager and is put on a mentoring program.
After a successful year of traineeship, Graduates would take on roles at RB Nigeria.
· A minimum of B.Sc. degree (minimum of second class Upper) in one of the following fields:
Business & Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Biological sciences or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, and Production)
· Fresh graduate with· Possess a creative and analytical mind
Applicants for these positions will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
– Problem Solving (analytical)
– Resilience & Proactivity
– Influencing – Planning & Organising
– Achievement, Entrepreneurship, Team spirit & Ownership
• Additionally candidates should exhibit:
– Excellent verbal & communication skills
– Confidence & maturity
– Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace
• RB is a global business, candidates must be open to relocate internationally for career development and learning across different countries
• The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential and fluency in other languages is advantageous
• Flexible to travel on short business assignments
Province/State/City: Lagos Nigeria
Primary Location: Developing Mkts-Africa Mid East-Nigeria-Lagos
Job Type: Graduate Job
Job Function: General Management
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External: Ongoing
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org