Be Part Of The Global Experience: #UberIceCream
Have your taste buds been craving something sweet lately? Then you are in for a treat. Uber, the innovative App that connects riders with drivers brings you UberIceCream on Friday 15 July 2016. Uber riders in Nigeria will be part of a global campaign were riders in 69 countries and 400 cities will be able to request an ice cream at a push of button. The love for ice cream transcends seasons, borders, and cultures. Which is why once every year Uber bring the frozen delight to you.
Uber has partnered with Hans and Rene to deliver premium and indulgent ice cream scoops. Riders in Lagos will be able to request 2 scoops of ice cream right to their doorstep, Uber has jazzed thing up a bit this year riders will get their Ice Cream delivered by roller skaters and bikes.
“UberIceCream is a global promotion that celebrates what we have in common, and gives us an opportunity to come together. We are thrilled to bring our riders this exciting experience and we hope riders will take a moment and indulge together” said Alon Lits General Manager for Uber Sub Saharan Africa.
GET THE SCOOP:
· Open the Uber app on Friday, 15 July, between 11am – 3pm
· Slide across to the Ice Cream view, set your pick-up location and request Ice Cream
· Within minutes your Uber will arrive and deliver two scoops of ice cream (Hans and Rene’s Special Chocolate and Fior Di Latte) for ONLY N1200
· Payment can be made through card or cash.
· Demand will be high, so it’s fastest fingers first!
Do not miss out on the fun, take a moment to enjoy delicious ice cream with your colleagues, friends or family and share your #UberIceCream moments.