Oyster 2016: An Evening Of Art, Fun And Exhibition
“The world is your oyster’’ ………shakespeare
Oysters have irregularities and rough edges, yet pearls are found in a family of Oysters…………..
What is Oyster???
Oyster has been coined out by la rouge styles & designs as an initiative that brings together innovative minds in respect to the art industry; (poetry, fashion, innovative & illustrative writing, comic, sculpture, painting, and afrocentric music) to showcase their expertise, gifts, and constructive ideas.
Oyster has been chosen as the tagline for this event because it depicts luxury, creativity and beauty irrespective of the environment in which they are found…..these traits describes exactly what this initiative potrays!
Objectives • to reiterate the importance of art.
- To promote our indigenous works.
- To further highlight the effect of acquired creative skills on youth empowerment and the amazing effect it could have on the present day economy.
- It is also essential to applaud creative minds that have constantly put together their ideas into forms that can be visualized.
- Target audience are people, and organisations who place premium value on the art and branding industry.
- It will be a ticketed event, so that crowd control can be ensured.
- However a maiden edition is proposed for 18th December 2016.
- The long term plan for this initiative is to be an annual event.
The maiden edition
- The maiden edition would have an event line up such as book reading session, live performance of afrocentric music, drama, exhibition of indigenous works and exquisite local cuisine. • there will be exhibition stands for artists, organizations…. Etc.
To showcase their published works and products. These stands will be made available at an agreed fee.
- Exhibition stand – N30,000
- Advert placement in event – brochure •
Full page – N100,000 •
Half page – N50,000
- Social media awareness
- Branding of company logo on event creatives
- Media interview
contact Eva 07033866969, Olaofe 07066296434
……………..the world is yours to seize, open and use as you wish………….