NNPC/ESSO National Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 2012 – Exxon Mobil Nigeria
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree wIth a minimum of second class upper division in any of the Engineering or Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission into an accredited Nigerian University for Post-graduate study (M.Sc or M.Eng) in the 2012/2013 academic session
Applications in the underlisted disciplines are considered:
- Engineering (Chemical, Civil/Structural, Electrical, Electronics, Marine, Mechanical, Petroleum and Sub-Sea).
The NNPC/ESSO scholarship award covers tuition, books, accommodation and upkeep expenses for the duration of the selected course of study
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please visit our scholarship website at: http://www.mpn-essoscholarships.com/index.html
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the test.
- Valid Identification Card
- University transcripts
- WAEC results
- Admission letter for postgraduate study
- Bachelors Degree Certificate
Names of short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be published on the scholarship website and in National Dailies. These candidates will also be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
Employees of ExxonMobil subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
EEPNL, subsidiary of Exxon Mobil is operator of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Oil Mining Lease (OML) 133 and the Erha Project. Its co venturer on the block is Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd (SNEPCO).
Application closes Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org