Niger Delta Avengers Threaten Oil Coys, Release List Of Oil Blocks Owned By Atiku, Others
In an electronic mail statement by its spokesperson, Col Mudoch Agbinibo, forwarded to Vanguard at 8.27 am, warned: “If at the end of the ultimatum and you still operating. We will blow up all the locations. It will be bloody. So, just shut down your operations and leave.”
The militant group listed the oil blocs allegedly owned by Atiku and others as follows:
– Apo Well awarded to Sapetro Oil owned by Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma. Apo field is capable of producing 300,000 barrels per day and crude reserve of 500 million barrels.
– OML 110 Obe oil field owed by Alhaji Mai Daribe, Cavendish Petroleum with an estimated 500 million barrel of crude oil.
– Akpo condensate field awarded to Sapetro Oil owned by Gen Theophilus Damjuma.
– OML 112 and OML 117 awarded to AMNI International Petroleum Development Company owned by Colonel Sanni Bello, son-in-law to former Head of State. Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar.
– OML 115 also known as Oldwok field and Ebok field awarded to Alhaji Mohammed Indimi, in-law to former Head of State, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida.
– OML 215 awarded to and operated by Nor East Petroleum Limited owned by one Alhali Saleh Mohammed Gambo. The field is worth $100 billion after tax.
– OML 108 awarded to Express Petroleum Company owned by Alhaji Aminu Dantata. This field is worth $128 billion.
– OML 113 allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Limited owned by Alhaji W. I. Folawiyo. Net worth is $150 billion.
– Prince Nasiru Ado Bayero cousin to the Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanisu, owns ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal oil fields. It is worth $110 billion.
– Inter is owned by Atiku Abubakar, Yara dua and Ado Bayero has a substantial stakes in the oil and gas exploration in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
– AMNI International Petroleum Company owns OML 112 and OML 117. Former Minister of Petroleum and OPEC Chairman, Rilwanu Lukman, has major stakes in AMNI International Petroleum Company.
– OML 67 is operated Afren Plc. Rilwanu lukman also has a major stakes and the field worth $180 billion dollars.
– OPL 245 is awarded to Malabu Oil and Gas owned by Dan Etete. It is worth $50 billion.
– OPL 289 and OPL 233 were awarded to Cleanwater Consortium; the two fields are worth $200 billion. Former Governor Peter Odili of River state, Obasanjo and Sultan of Sokoto has major Stake15.
– OPL 288 was awarded to focus Energy Senator Andy Uba, Obasanjo, and Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma are the major stakeholders. The field is worth $70 billion.
– OPL 291 awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria Limited owned by Emeka Offor. The field is worth $100 billion dollars.
– Mike Adenuga’s Conoil controls and operates six oil blocs and exports about 500,000 barrels of crude oil daily. These 6 oil blocs are worth $500 billion
The NDA expressed satisfaction that it succeeded in shutting down 50 per cent of crude production, congratulating its strike team for doing a good job without taking any innocent life or that of the Nigeria military.