Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Junior Residency Training Programme leading to the award of Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (FNMC) and for the West African College of Physicians (FWACP)/West African College of Surgeons (FWACS) in the following specialties:-
(1) JUNIOR RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME
(2) NURSING OFFICER II
- JUNIOR RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME
- RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME
- CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
- EAR, NOSE AND THROAT
- OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (ENT)
- MENTAL HEALTH
- MICROBIOLOGY & PARASITOLOGY
- COMMUNITY HEALTH
- FAMILY MEDICINE (GMP)
- MORBID ANATOMY
- RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
- PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
- HAEMATOLOGY & BLOOD TRANSFUSION
- ORTHODONTICS & CHILD DENTISTRY
- ORAL/MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
- DERMATOLOGY & VENEROLOGY
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must possess M.B.B.S or M.B.Ch.B degree or equivalent qualifications plus full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and evidence of completion of or exemption from the NYSC.
- A pass in the relevant Primary Examination of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College is a pre-requisite or consideration for admission into the Training Programme in any of the specialties.
- Successful candidates will be required to perform medical duties assigned to them by the Heads of Departments. They will be expected to participate fully in all the activities of their departments and exhibit a very high degree of devotion to duty.
SALARY: COMMESS 2 Step 2 (N 1,590.177.00) per annum.
2. NURSING OFFICER II
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must possess the NRN and NRM or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institution. Additional qualification in any relevant specialty will be an advantage.
- For holders of BSc Nursing, candidates must have evidence of completion of or Exemption from the NYSC. All applicants must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current Practicing Licence.
CONHESS 07 – N949,119.00 – N1,405,410.00 per annum
Successful candidates for the Post of Nursing Officer II will be required to perform general nursing and other related duties.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and Federal Tertiary Health institutions in Nigeria.
All applications should be made on the institution’s prescribed Employment Application Form obtainable in Room 1.2, Establishments Department, Administration Block, OAUTHC, Ife Hospital Unit, lIe-lfe.
All completed forms with photocopies of all relevant credentials/document and Twenty (20) copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director,
O.A.U.T.H.C., P.M.B 5538, IIe-lfe.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for submission of completed application forms is six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director.
Stay updated. Follow Abusidiqu.com on TWITTER or be a fan on FACEBOOK Courtesy NIGERIANEWSDECK
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to email@example.com