KPMG: Graduate Trainee Recruitment (8 Positions)
KPMG International: a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG is also represented in Nigeria offering Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
Are you an Outstanding Graduate looking for an opportunity to Stand Out?
Ours is a team of outstanding professionals working and cutting through complexites in the areas of Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
We are looking to hire young vibrant and forward looking Graduate Trainees who are ready to learn, perform and demonstrate competence in a short period of time in the following areas:
- Internal audit, Governance, Risk and Compliance – (Ref Code: IAR 001)
- IT Advisory – (Ref Code: ITA 002)
- Tax Compliance and Advisory – (Ref Code: TAX 003)
- Financial Advisory (Transaction and Restructuring) – (Ref Code: T&R 004)
- Audit and Assurance – (Ref Code: AUD 005)
- Management Consulting – (Ref Code: MC 006)
- Financial Risk Management – (Ref Code: FRM 007)
- Forensic Services – (Ref Code: FOR 008)
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be emotionally intelligent
- Be under 26 years old
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Degree at Undergraduate level
- Have started, about to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Application closes Tuesday 28th August, 2012
How to Apply
Email your CV to: email@example.com with Graduate Trainee Recruitment and the reference code clearly stated as the subject of your mail.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stay updated with latest news and developments. Click HERE to follow us on twitter and HERE to be our fan on facebook.
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below. To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General Enquiry, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org