Boko Haram Using Multi-Dimensional Approach: The Many Connections; By Marian Awolowo
Section. 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution states that “the security and welfare of the people shall be the PRIMARY PURPOSE of government”
Section 130(2) of the same Constitution states that the President shall be the Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces while Sections. 215 and 318 puts the command and control of the police and armed forces respectively on the president.
And on this basis I dare to opine that:
The Nigerian President’s media controllers are selling lies to international communities that there is only one dimension to “Boko Haram”. And the reasons why they are terrorising Nigeria is because “Boko Haram want to Islamise Nigeria”; “Muslims are killing Christians because Jonathan is a Christian President”.
But, what the Presidency is forgetting is that we now live in a global world and sooner or later the lid will be wide open on the issue of Boko Haram and their sponsors, and no lies or manipulations will stop the retribution.
Shamefully, most of the other leaders are not thinking deep and it explains why they have failed so far to argue succinctly that the media controller’s reason is cheap and a phoney, but a highly dangerous form of propaganda techniques.
In this case, they have failed to present solid argument and remind the world that President Jonathan is a Christian who works closely with a Muslim Vice President and his government consist of both Christians and Muslims.
Importantly, the most affected areas where “Boko Haram” is killing innocent citizens are largely populated by Muslims, which explains why most of the casualties are Muslims.
From the Socio-behavioural perspective, it does NOT make credible sense that the same group of fanatics called Boko Haram will be largely attacking and killing a section of the same society that has always been known to be Muslims, who followed the tenet of Islam.
Also, this group are highly family oriented and related, in that one of their cultures includes inter marriage. Therefore, they would not have been killing their own families and children because they wanted to “Islamised Nigeria” or because “President Jonathan is a Christian”
Good evidence that should have been presented in support of this viable argument is the 2011 voting records because it will show that millions of Muslims voted for Jonathan. If not, Jonathan would have NEVER WON THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
So does this makes sense that the same “Muslims will be killing their own families and destroying their own land because Jonathan is a “Christian President”? or because they want to “Islamise Nigeria”?
Other shaky reason the media controllers are selling to the world is that “boko haram are coming to Nigeria through Cameroon”
Now, let us look back at history and recalled during Idiagbon-Buhari and Obasanjo regime, where we witnessed how these men went all the way to Cameroon to fight off act of bullying and interference from Cameroon. They show the Cameroonians that Nigeria will not tolerate any terrorism, and since then our country have experience peace and respect from this country. Unlike now that we have lost all that respect including large part of our land to Cameroon.
So I ask people who still have a will to think to consider why the Presidency is not using all the power confer to him in the Nigerian constitution and use the most power force against “Boko Haram?
We should also consider why is the President not revealing the names of Boko Haram and their sponsors as he promised the world that he would?
Is he petty footing because of the Christian sympathy votes in 2015?
Recently, a man who has been reported to have “converted to Islam” and also the leader of a deadly militant group in the Niger Delta, MEND by name Alh Mujahid Asari Dokunbo said “The type of bomb they (bokoharam) are using is small small pikin bomb. If we begin, nobody will stay in Abuja. We don’t manufacture bomb, but we buy bombs & dynamites.”
– Alh. Mujahid Asari Dokubo
Up to date, the Presidency refused to take any proactive action about this threat and many more threats from the same man.
It is also very clear that they have the knowledge to conduct the type of bombings that is going on in Nigeria.
These evil utterances are consistent and it shows that Asari and his followers have access to the Presidency who appears to be protecting them. And this explains why Asari boastfully threatens that Jonathan cannot say he is not contesting 2015 election because he has “laid the foundation for Jonathan”, see evidence here— http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHF91uLZPgU
Please be mindful that this latest open threat to the President of Nigeria by Asari Dokunbo was after he was arrested in Republic of Benin for what reports said was for “terrorism”.
The same Asari confessed that he was arrested and accuse of “training Boko Haram in the Republic of Benin” read Jonathan’s Enemies Behind My Arrest…They Accussed Me of Links with Boko Haram, Says Asari See video evidence here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2KQXqt98Ds
After Asari Dokunbo arrest, reports said that the “President of Nigeria intervene and sent Presidential jet to bring Asari Dokunbo back to Nigeria”. Asari boasted that “President Jonathan Intervened To Secure My Release From Beninoise Gendarmes” see evidence here– http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-intervened-secure-my-release-beninoise-gendarmes-says-asari-dokubo
Why is the President of Nigeria interfering in this type of case? Can Asari Dokunbo travel to international developed country? If he can, we Nigerians SHOULD DARE HIM TO!
And if you are still in doubt: Use Discourse or Thematic Analysis to Analyse the words of “Boko Haram leader” and you will find that it correlated with Asari Dokunbo’s utterances above and it is a very good evidence that it was scripted by the same person. Find the words of Boko Haram Leader here: http://news.naij.com/64935.html
Before he was killed in a ghastly air crash, the Nigerian Chief security Adviser to President Jonathan Andrew Owoeye Azazi “blames the internal workings of the PDP for Boko Haram”—see evidence here– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfkH82TaEk
Another evidence of misinformation was when “Mr. Jonathan had claimed that the media quoted him out of context in their reporting of the remark he made at a Christmas Day service that the war against insurgency in Nigeria could not be totally won.
In the statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Reuben Abati, the president lambasted a section of the media for carrying headlines, which, in his estimation, suggested that the war against terrorisms might never be won in the country.
He particularly criticised two headlines “Terrorism Has Come to Stay” and Insurgency Far From Over – Jonathan” by two newspapers he did not name, saying they were most incongruous with the thrust of his remarks and amounted to taking extreme editorial liberties with his comment at the church service”. But video evidence shows Jonathan lied that he was misquoted see evidence here–
MORE DISTURBING EVIDENCE: SEE CONNECTION BETWEEN MEND and JONATHAN here—
1. Jonathan Gives ‘Tompolo’ Contract To Supply 20 Marine Patrol Vessels To Navy.
Also, reports later said that “N2.2 Billion Naira that was paid to this ex militants by President Jonathan for pipeline protection has been absconded by an ex-Militant and a former Senator of Bayelsa State”
For those wondering who is Tompolo? Tompolo is an “ex Niger Delta Militant, General Tompolo real name Government Ekpumopolo .
Only three years ago, he was a fugitive. In May 2009, Brigadier-General Sarkin Yaki Bello, commander of the Joint Military Task Force, JTF, in Niger Delta, had declared Government Ekpemupolo the most wanted man in Nigeria. Bello had fingered Ekpemupolo, or Tompolo, as he is widely known, and his band of militants in the Gbaramutu creeks of the Niger Delta as executing the killing of 11 soldiers – one officer and 10 junior men. It was just one of the many instances of the militants’ atrocities”.
However, under President Jonathan, Tompolo has taken “delivery of 13 sitters private jet Bombardier Learjet 60 SE and was awarded ‘Maritime Security Contract’ to protect Nigerian water ways by President Goodluck Jonathan. Is it not worrying that Tompolo another known Terrorist is in Charge of Nigerian Waterways? Would this not make it easy for arms and paid mercenaries to enter Nigeria without detection by Altruistic Nigerians?
2 . In around March 2013, “allegation by the Ojora of Ijora, Oba Fatai Oyeyinka Aromire was that a house where nine suspected terrorists, including a Chadian, were arrested in Ijora-Badia in Lagos belongs to the Bayelsa State Government”. “Why would the Bayelsa state Government maintain an abandoned property in Ijora-Badia of all places in Lagos?” See evidence here— http://saharareporters.com/news-page/afenifere-boko-haram-our-ancestors-will-finish-you
We are aware that the president of Nigeria is a native of Bayelsa State, but is this another coincident that a house where foreign terrorists were found belongs to his State?
3. WHEN MEND BOMBED ABUJA ON INDEPENDENCE DAY IN 2010, THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, JONATHAN LIED TO THE WORLD WHEN HE BLAMED THE BOMBING ON INNOCENT OTHERS RATHER THAN MEND, NIGER DELTAN TERRORIST GROUP.
IN FACT, HE EXONORATED MEND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE DEADLY BOMBING SAYING THAT HE KNOWS HIS PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BOMBING.
4. President Jonathan also confirm to the whole world that he know who Boko Haram are, that they are in his government, he concluded by promising the world that he would release the names of boko Haram in his government. BUT, up to date, evidence shows that President Jonathan have failed on this very important promise. And this was President Jonathan’s response about Boko Haram
“They (BOKO HARAM) are our siblings; we cannot send soldiers to crush our siblings.” PRESIDENT JONATHAN (2011)
5. Also, it is very apparent that there are 3 fractions of Boko Haram-
a) The ruthless religious boko haram
b) Deadly business arm who trade in arms.
c) The evil militant Boko Haram that PDP imposed in order to achieve divide and conquer
6. Some other hundreds members of MEND were sent around the world for one reason(s) or the other under the guise of training. Members of MEND were also reported to have been sent to foreign lands to be trained as Pilots. Where are they now? And who is monitoring their activities?
7. It is a matter of fact that Mend claim responsibility for Independence Day bombing in Abuja in 2010. Henry Ohkar, ex-leader of MEND implicated President Jonathan in the Abuja Bombings claiming that they are working under the instructions of the President. In a sworn affidavit presented to South African court, Henry Okah said “It is my belief that President Goodluck Jonathan’s government working with a faction of MEND planned and executed the bombings of 14 March 2010 and 1 October 2010,” see evidence here—http://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_attacks.html
Henry Okah is now languishing in prison, not in Nigerian prison, but in South African prison.
8. Stella Odua was selected by the President to be in Charge of Nigerian Airwaves, and we have witnessed so many air crashes and innocent deaths like never before in Nigerian airspace. Stella Oduah was later investigated for fraud.The reports stated that “The American National Centre for Education Statistics has told PREMIUM TIMES that the Pacific Christian University, Glendale, which Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, claimed awarded her a doctorate degree, does not exist, confirming this newspaper’s Wednesday’s report that the minister’s purported honorary Ph.D is fake. The National Centre for Education Statistics is an agency under the U.S. Department of Education”.
9. To suppress and manipulate Christians against Muslims, Mr. Ayo Oritsejafor was appointed as President of Christians Association of Nigeria, CAN. And the country has witnessed high level of religious divide in the history of our dear country. However, Oritsejafor has since received his own Jet in preparation for an escape. But the citizens continued to endure one threats or the other.
Other evidence indicated that the CAN president has bastardised Christianity by fraternising with the President of Nigeria and implicated in bribery. The reports stated that “It’s no longer a secret that Ayo is a card-carrying member of PDP and he sees everyone who fraternizes with former vice president Atiku and the G-7 governors as enemies to his president friend. Are you aware that President Jonathan before now promised to make several billions of Naira to the CAN with coaster buses? But I can confidently tell you that about 50 billion Naira and some buses have since been released to the political CAN president in fulfilment of the promise ahead of the 2015 general elections”.
10. The house were Boko Haram were arrested with weapons in Ojora Lagos was reported to be owned by Delta State Government. Where are the Malians, Chadians and other foreign terrorist that were arrested in that house? Why are Nigerians still waiting to see them appear in the court of law?
What should worry any concern citizens and the world is that above points are highly correlated. The evidences are there, glaring us in the face day in day out while innocent people continue to die needlessly under the guise of “Islamic Boko Haram” headed by late Yusuf even though it Is very clear that the Religious fraction of Boko Haram are not sophisticated enough for the type of bombings that Nigerians have been exposed to since October 1st 2010.
11. Crucially, the ex-President of Nigeria Chief Obasanjo wrote a historic letter to President Jonathan on the 2nd December 2013 “that clearly competes as one of the most acerbic in modern history, accusing him of ineptitude and of taking actions calculated at destroying Nigeria”
He accused President Jonathan of “training 1000 snipers” stating that “Nigeria is bleeding and the hemorrhage must be stopped,” Mr. Obasanjo said in the 18-page letter he titled “Before It Is Too Late”. He added that “Mr. Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people, stem corruption, promote national unity and strengthen national security. That rather than take steps to advance Nigeria’s interest and up the standards of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from self-centred aides”. Please read the evidence here—Full Text of Obasanjo’s Letter to President Jonathan [READ]
Dangerously, we also have evidence that “President Jonathan’s Social Media Aide Reno Omokri” was “Exposed as Author Of fake document linking ousted CBN Governor to Boko Haram”
A concerned Nigerian named Chief-Umar Ibrahim Tafida wrote on the 21 April 2014 that “We will keep asking these questions, until we get a satisfactory answer. Otherwise we gonna conclude: Our assumed protectors are our attackers!
1. How come the insurgents move about unchallenged at night in our states under so called emergency rule when we have a night time curfew in place?
2. How come the insurgents operate for many hours unchallenged when we have military units all over the place?
3. How come the insurgents move with a large convoy of vehicles through routes that have 24 hours military checkpoints?
4. How come statements by the Presidency and other authorities in Abuja are always at variance with realities on ground at the theatres of conflict?”
We want answers not insults or empty rhetoric”.
Another concerned Nigerian, Adam Baba Yamani asked the world to consider if Boko Haram exclusively is a North/Muslim affair when he posed these 10 disturbing findings:
1. Case of Lydia Joseph who attempted to bomb the St John’s Catholic Church in which she fellowships in #Bauchi on September 12, 2011.
2. Case of Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Yenagoa, the #Bayelsa State capital while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011.
3. Case of the non-Muslim Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo business men of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in #Adamawa state on Friday, 6th day of January 2012.
4. Case of the unexplained action of the #Kaduna pastor who was shot on February 20, 2012 while attempting to force his vehicle through the security barricade at the entrance of the state’s government house.
5. Case of the recent blast February 21, 2012 in the premises of Christ Embassy Church Morocco Road Suleja, #Niger state that took place in the trunk of a car mysteriously left unlocked by a fellow worshiper in the same church.
6. Case of Samson Mangai who was arrested in #Plateau state attempting to bomb a church.
7. Case of Madam Ruth who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in #Gombe state.
8. Case of the arrest of about eight Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
9. Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
10. Case of Gombe in which the police command revealed the arrest of two Christian men, Hassan Ojudu and Samaila Yakubu with a vehicle loaded with explosive devices and ammunition in connection with the deadly attacks”.
All these evidences and other so many utterances from the President himself are enough for any reasonable House of Representative to issue an arrest warrant against these gangs who are destroying our beloved country Nigeria and using one of the most dangerous manipulation techniques.
But it is sad that Nigerian present regime will not arrest this gang just like they have failed to give justice against highly dangerous Nigerians and corrupt thieves who are now languishing in international prisons. Unfortunately, the present Nigeria is where majority is still living with serious form of mental slavery. In that they see the President or any government official as a demi-God instead of a servant of the people.
These findings are sickening for goodness sake and so many innocent lives have gone to early grave because so many refused to take appropriate actions because of their affiliations.
WHY NIGERIANS SHOULD BE AWARE OF LLP’s:
The worst are the Lazy Pen Pushers (LLP’s) who are suffocating gullible citizens and the world with “trashy” long packed of words containing Rhetoric’s that are mainly a one dimensional analysis of who are behind Boko Haram.
These set of lazes are evil in that they wanted the populace to be fixated with one dimension and not ask questions about all other evidences that the Presidency and his gangs are giving the world free. They forget that during the Bush era, the world was meant to believe that Saddam Hussein has Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and so many LLP’s successfully convinced the world and it is only after so many Americans, Iraq’s and other innocent people lost their lives and properties that the TRUTH was reveal that there was no WMD.
Therefore, Nigerians and the world have to be extremely careful because our lives depend on it.
WHY NIGERIANS AND FRIENDS OF NIGERIA SHOULD BE AWAKE:
People detonating bombs does not give a damn about your country, ethnicity, religion, gender, status, disabilities or political affiliations, so why can’t the people arise and start thinking deep about all these cues because it is very apparent that it is only MEND who has the type of power, professionalism, access to funds and protection by the government and they use ‘esprit de corps’ which explains why they can pass through so many check points unchecked.
I am appealing to you all to think, ask questions and never stop sharing all these findings because that is all you have until the elders and international communities start taking proactive actions to save us and our beloved country Nigeria.
Please study this note and share with your leaders, emirs, igwe’s, oba’s and show them the other dimension about boko haram. do not let anyone manipulate you to believe in one dimension because terrorism affect all regardless of our country of origin, religion, status, political affiliations, tribe, kingdom, sex or disability.
Thus, it is our responsibility to approach our leaders and share all information that would put a stop to all the lies, divide and conquer that is a threat to us all.
Princess Marian Iyabode Folorunsho Dada Awolowo.
NIGERIAN GLOBAL AWAKENING GROUP
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org