Boko Haram Terror: Official Communiqué From Muslims Against Terror, Nigeria
Fear None Save Allah. Defend Islam, Defend People, Defend Churches, Defend our Nation
Quran 2:40 ….and fear none but Me. Quran 33:39 …and do not fear anyone except Allah; and Allah is Sufficient to take account.
All Nigerian Muslims NASFAT – NASFAT | Nasrul-Lahi-Fatih Society Muslim Association of Nigeria Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) FOMWAN | Federation of Muslim Women Association of Nigeria Al-Habibiyah Organisation All other Muslim Organisations
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
We, Nigeria’s Muslims Against Terror, hereby send this urgent release to the Muslims of Nigeria in light of the protracted attack on our deen and the peace of our Nation by the Abubakar Shekau, ‘Boko Haram’, terrorist organization.
This is an official communication to be propagated to Muslim gatherings this Friday, Jumah, in other meetings during the weekend and week and each Friday thereafter; established with critical resolve toward strengthening our national security, eliminating the threats of terrorism, and preventing terrorists, criminals, or other unscrupulous actors from destroying property and incessantly taking innocent life.
Abubakar Shekau’s Boko Haram and related or affiliated ‘Muslim’ terrorism is the most challenging threat to our national security and our identity as Muslims and Nigerians today. Defeating this threat requires specific reactions, strong resolve, the commitment of all Muslims and active involvement as a duty as Muslims and humans.
If we do not stand up against Abubakar Shekau’s Boko Haram and related or affiliate elements, in addition to failing our duty as Muslims, we stand to loose, not only our lives, but even the sanctity of our sovereignty. Boko Members were recently listed in global terror lists, via drone attacks, travel and business restrictions, we will all be affected. We will loose our friends and children. Abubakar Shekau’s Boko Haram and related or affiliate elements will have used their evil to more gravely, permanently affect us.
The Noble Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said: If one of you sees something evil he should change it with his hand. If he cannot, he should speak out against it, and if he cannot do even that he should at least detest it in his heart, this being the weakest form of faith (Sahih of Muslim). Are we going to be of weakest faith? No! It is time for us to change it. We must now as Muslims condemn the megalomaniac, Abubakar Shekau’s Boko Haram and its related platforms. But not only this, we must act against it as they continue to create a state of terror and insecurity in the North of Nigeria and disgrace us to the world as Muslims and as Nigerians. A Call For Action
To be communicated in Sermons and at gatherings:
1. Our sermons must encourage brothers to protect and shield the targets of Boko Haram, to frustrate their efforts and deny them of their ploy to cause sectarian strife between Muslims and Christians. They have attacked Government installations, but our resolve, will and peace was unhindered, they have attacked Mosques, we did not bend to their evil, they are now attacking Churches, to lead us to fight ourselves. Rather, from now onward, we must come out in great numbers and defend these religious sanctuaries.
This is our duty as Muslims. The Glorious Quran say what means:
Qur’an 22:40… And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
Our brothers in Nigeria have been defending Churches, of note, since the Fuel subsidy riots last January, witnessed in Minna, and again, of note, by MuslimAg last Sunday. So also Christians defended us and formed chains around Muslim brothers as we prayed. Fear none save Allah. Preach to brothers and let us come out in greater numbers to defend Islam and crush this menace of common criminals.
Tell congregations that are they afraid of defending Islam? Are you afraid of being known and marked as a defender of Islam? But we allow every Christian in our Muslim predominated North be as glaring a target. Will we allow Boko install fear of man in us?
Our so-called Muslim leaders have been afraid-of Boko, not Allah- to speak out these basic obligations of the Muslim Ummah.
Dear brothers, Muslims are a minority in many states and countries. Will we want majority Christians to look the other way if, if they simply stood up, with ease they can crush a minority extremist christian terror group that bombed our Mosques, if the roles were reversed? Muslim Chain of Protection Around Churches
Tell the congregations to come out in droves and defend the Churches, as is our obligation. Whoever saves a life, has saved all mankind, and if we sit back and allow a single innocent man, woman, or child die, when we could avert it, we enabled the killing of all mankind, including our very selves.
Quran 5:32 ..whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind.
It is forbidden even in war to kill women, children and the elderly. Abubakar Shekau’s Boko Haram is a very wicked, non Islamic group of very wicked common criminals and murderers. They violate the most fundamental tenets of our pure deen. And truth stands out clear and distinct from error.
Will our congregation not come out and save the entire human race?
Please follow these guidelines, as obtains in our article: http://muslimsagainstterror.com/form-a-shield-of-protection-for-churches-on-sunday-muslim-brothers/
1. Please dress simple with white preferably. Have a sign that states your mission. Simply write ‘Vigilante Security‘, on the sign.
2. First- Pat-down and search every brother who volunteers, there must not be any weapons or dangerous material on any one! No bags etc.
3. Please ensure you send a single representative to first approach the Church you wish to defend and ask them where they will like you to stand and where may be vulnerable. Have their security persons phone number.
4. Please discuss the ways you can be of assistance with any security officers in the area.
5. Please have police phone numbers at the ready.
6. Apply absolute discretion at all times. Be only ready to accost and have planks to put in front of suspicious cars that may be speeding toward the Church.
2. We must stress the importance of our communicating and building inroads with Christians. To regain their trust, so we can jointly defeat terror in Nigeria. Only Nigeria in the entire world, displays this type of pointless, insane bomb throwing, anti human, anti monotheism and anti sanity, meaningless madness. This is the time to promote the display of Islam’s better virtues. We are a religion of peace. Many do not recognize this any more. Let us meet with Christians and other groups and discuss how to cooperate and make the world better. There is poverty and hardship in the North. Boko Haram terror is making the situation even worse. Prophet Mohammed was reported to have allowed Najran Christians observe their worship in his Mosque. This is extreme level of tolerance from our beloved messenger.
3. Please let us talk to ourselves, our youth, on better Islamic values and behavior. Truth stands out clear from error. We must never kill innocent people, never, neither as a group nor as individuals. When we participate in mob actions, riots and people are killed, we become murderers. This is the basic tenets of Islam. Unless an official war is declared by the Muslim leaders and the proper attitudes of war are engaged, we as Muslims are prohibited from taking a life. This is madness. Even if a life of one of ours is taken, the only person responsible is the one with blood on his hands, We can not keep carrying out these riots and killing other innocent people. Even if any other religious group does this, let us Muslims lead by example, by the example of our Noble Prophet Mohammed(PBUH). And show restraint. This is the greater Jihad.
4. Please cooperate with the authorities. Reveal all information on terror to the law. If you are scared, simply email us, we will forward this information to the relevant authorities. Let us expose them. Lats time they bombed and killed 200 of us in Kano. They made martyrs of us, because we have been exposing them. This is a welcome event. May Allah accept the souls of those killed.
It ultimately is the role and responsibility of Nigerian security services to protect life, to stop the inflow of dangerous chemicals used in bomb making, to expose finance flow and disrupt intelligence, material and human communication between members and across our borders. But this national defense obligation and responsibility can not be successful without our full and proactive participation.
Though the Boko Haram criminal cult/confraternity gains recruits more easily due to the critical poverty level in the North, which is being looked at and must soon be addressed by the Government, with welfare systems among other means, as Muslims we know and need remind our family and friends that poverty is never an excuse to commit such criminal atrocities and abominable haram.
Let us commit to getting rid of Abubakar Shekau and his Boko hooligans, other related groups and whoever sponsors them in Nigeria and abroad, by the end of this year, Insha Allah.
Let us all come out and defend Islam, our Christian guests, our families and our Nation.
Please redistribute this communique to all Muslim bodies, Mosques, and individuals.
Brother Isa Sami
011 234 (0)7086539243
Public Relations and Media, MuslimsAgainstTerror.com