Boko Haram Is A Covert Operation for CIA – Wikileaks Report
We have already been regaled with reports provided by the Wikileaks which identified the US embassy in Nigeria as a forward operating base for wide and far reaching acts of subversion against Nigeria which include but not limited to eavesdropping on Nigerian government communication, financial espionage on leading Nigerians, support and funding of subversive groups and insurgents, sponsoring of divisive propaganda among the disparate groups of Nigeria and the use of visa blackmail to induce and coerce high ranking Nigerians into acting in favour of US interests.
But beyond what we know from the Wikileaks report, what many Nigerians do not know is that US embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term US government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to the US in the African continent.
According to wiki leaks article on ACRI which potrays the ACRI as a counterweight which was set up by the US to instigate mistrust in Nigerian dominated ECOMOG; the sense of Nigerian led anti-American opposition was first observed in during the bush administration, when Nigeria without support from the west or UN led the first ever African intervention force on peacekeeping mission to Liberia while at the same time engaging Serria Loene in forced peace combat, with predominantly Nigerian troops( over 90%) being spearheaded by then Military ruler Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.
In this regard, the report further recalled Nigeria’s role in helping to liberate the southern African countries in the 70’s and 80’s in clear opposition and defiance to the interests of the United States and its western allies which resulted in setback for Western initiatives in Africa at the time.
Both concluded with a recommendation that the US Government in conjunction with its allies should seek to contain the growing influence of Nigeria in the sub-region by forming a parallel organization to ECOMOG. But in order not to unduly alarm and antagonize Nigeria which the report admitted still had considerable influence in the region, the US government was advised to go about this using quiet diplomacy and instigating false propaganda.
Years, later the CIA while tactically taking advantage of growing sectarian violence in Nigeria, recruited jobless Islamic extremist through Muslim and other traditional leaders offering training indirectly to the group by use of foreign based terror groups. A detailed analysis is done
However, there many dots left to be joined together to find the truth;
1. In December 2011 an Algerian based CIA wing gave out #40 million naira as a planned Long term partnership with Boko Haram with PLEDGE TO DO MORE.
2. On June 29, 2009 a United States cable leaked by wiki leaks showed that the CIA public predicted the onslaught of deadly terrorist attack by Boko Haram, i.e even 2 months before Boko Haram started terrorist actions.
3. Disregarding advices from experts the US armed Saudi Arabia who in turned armed Libyan rebels that in turn armed Malian rebels and Boko Haram, a chain tactically predicted by the CIA.
4. Spy files a wiki leak document indicates that SS8 a surveillance company in the US was producing viruses (trojans) that hijack individual computer and phones (iphones, blackberry, android etc), take over the device, record its every use, movement, GPS info and even sights and sounds in the room it is in. This software was however bought and used as tools by the CIA in its eavesdropping games on Nigerian politicians, thus detecting corrupt practices. As good as that may sound, but whichever politician refused to hijack policies in favour of the US was made to face financial espionage or “corruption charges”.
5. It is however remarkably outstanding or rather coincidental how Nigerian SSS agents personal information, including address, bank information, mobile numbers, etc were leaked and published on the web when the SS where jointly working with the CIA to gather intelligence Boko Haram thus compromising the identity/security of the agents as well as that of their family.
6. It is also important to note the “miraculous escape of Kabiru Sokoto” from a secret top security facility whose location was known to the CIA.
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to email@example.com