Benefits of Boko Haram to the Present Jonathan Regime By Ahmed Dangiwa
1. Only few people now talk of the ‘missing’ 20 billion dollars!
2. The outrage that greeted the unlawful removal of Central Bank Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi from office has taken the back seat!
3. The theft and misappropriation of public funds by the disgraced former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, and the strident demands for her prosecution have been quietly forgotten!
4. The outrage over the use of billions upon billions of naira of public funds by Mrs. Diezani Allison-Madueke the Petroleum
Minister for her private jets has cooled off!
5. The outrage and persistent demands for the sack of the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro for fraudulently collecting close to a billion naira from job seekers for phantom jobs in the Immigration Service which caused the loss of about 26 lives has also cooled off!
6. The Nigerian public has forgotten that the National Assembly has approved the 2014 budget estimates since
March, but the President has still not signed it!
7. Everybody seems to have forgotten about the very poor implementation of previous budgets even though no monies have been returned to the public treasury as monies unspent!
8. Nobody talks about questioning the federal government on how she
spent 4 billion naira on hosting the World Economic Forum for Africa (WEFA), a programme that lasted for just 3 days!
9. Considering the daily loss of lives and properties, the National Association of Witches and Wizards that openly endorsed and worked
for this President in the 2011 elections must be enjoying themselves now! It is not in vain that God commanded in the Bible that “You should not allow a witch to live!”, talk less of even allowing them to address the Press to campaign for politicians while it has no place in the Holy Qur’an, thus, outright rejected in Islam! Ha!
10. A large number of a certain type of people have been killed, and their survivors could hardly vote in the 2015 polls because they are either refugees or bombs have destroyed their homes and voter’s card!
11. Nigerians have been disunited so that they could not protest against corruption and misrule, but thank God to the Chibok affair, Nigerians have become united through the #?BringBackOurGirls campaign! Evil always boomerangs, isn’t it?
12. And finally, to every other discerning person, the benefit of “Boko Haram” is to get yourself drawn closer to God Almighty, because you cannot tell where or when next they will “work” to divert public attention from critical national issues!
END “BOKO HARAM” NOW!
Opinions expressed on this page does not necessary represent the views of Abusidiqu.com or its associates.
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to email@example.com