Abia PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC
Ahead of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Mega Rally scheduled to hold in Abia State today, five members of the Abia State House of Assembly has defected to the All Progressive Congress (APC).
The lawmakers were formerly members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
The Lawmakers are:
1. Rt Hon Martyns Azubuike former Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly and Member Representing Isialangwa North State Constituency.
2. Minority Leader of the Abia State House of Assembly Hon Chibuzor Okogbuo who is Representing Bende South.
3. Hon Prince Ikedi Ezekwesiri Member Representing Umunneochi State Constituency.
4. Hon Theophilus Ugboaja Member Representing Ikwuano State Constituency.
5. And Member Representing Osisioma South State Constituency Hon Emeka Alozie.
Although it was gathered that Hon Emeka Alozie of Osisioma South State Constituency is still working to be guaranteed the Ticket of the APC in 2019.
The Lawmakers will be receiving the APC’s Membership card at the party’s Mega Rally holding tomorrow Tuesday 9th January 2018 at the Umuahia Township Stadium.