8 Things to Note About Some ‘Untouchable’ Nigerians By Sharon F. Cham
- Terrorist Asari Dokubo moves about with security cover and walks into the Presidential Villa in Abuja anyhow and anytime!
- Terrorist Tompolo moves about with security cover and also walks into the Presidential Villa in Abuja anyhow and anytime!
- “Boko Haram” Godfather Alhaji Ali Modu Shariff moves about with heavy security cover involving heavily armed 200 soldiers, policemen and SSS operatives; has the Maiduguri International Airport now exclusively for his own use as ordered by his friend President Jonathan; walks into the Presidential Villa in Abuja anyhow and anytime; travels and holds “security meetings” with President Jonathan and other African rulers abroad!
- Abubakar Shekau moves about with heavy security convoy including military armour tanks and hooded men wearing military uniforms!
- Rashid Maina the pension thief who stole over 300 billion naira (2 billion dollars) pension funds in 2011/2012 was also moving about with heavy security cover, and it was even alleged that he was at a point hidden in “a big untouchable and unsearchable house” in Abuja!
- “Boko Haram” Strategic and Operational Commander General Ihejirika also moves about with heavy security cover and also enjoys free access to the Presidential Villa in Abuja!
- Arms dealer Ayo Oritsejafor who can “lease out” his private jet for transportation of 9.3 million dollars in raw cash to be laundered on illegal shipment of arms for outlawed groups in Nigeria also walks freely into the Presidential Villa anytime and anyhow, and is also a close confidant of President Goodluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan while also being his propaganda microphone!
- Only MEND leader, Henry Okah is in jail in a South African prison, and that’s even because he refused to falsely accuse northern politicians as the sponsors of the dastardly and murderous bombings of October 1, 2010 in Abuja city as planned!
Now the question:
Will you be shocked if Abubakar Shekau the Field Commander of “Boko Haram” also walks into the Presidential Villa in Abuja anyhow and anytime?
I don’t know about you, but as for me? No, I will not be shocked.
Because I have seen no difference between the above listed characters and Abubakar Shekau!
Show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are. QED.
We are patiently waiting for Nigeria’s version of Edward Snowden. Reverend Stephen Davis from Australia has already set the ball rolling as John the Baptist to this much awaited Edward Snowden of Nigeria.
May he emerge soonest!
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org