2012 World Richest Men, Bill Gate Still Cruising At The Top
1. Bill Gates, Medina, Wash., $66 billion
2. Warren Buffett, Omaha, $46 billion
3. Larry Ellison, Woodside, Calif., $41 billion
4. Charles Koch, Wichita, Kan., $31 billion
5. David Koch, New York City, $31 billion
6. Christy Walton & family, Jackson, Wyo., $27.9 billion
7. Jim Walton, Bentonville, Ark., $26.8 billion
8. Alice Walton, Fort Worth, Texas, $26.3 billion
9. S. Robson Walton, Bentonville, Ark., $26.1 billion
10. Michael Bloomberg, New York City, $25 billion
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was the biggest dollar loser. The company’s lackluster IPO in May resulted in a huge drop in market value that cut the value of his shareholdings almost in half, costing him $8.1 billion in net worth. That dropped Zuckerberg from No. 14 on the list to No. 36.
The combined net worth of the 2012 class of the 400 richest Americans is $1.7 trillion, up from $1.5 trillion a year ago. The average net worth of a Forbes 400 member is a staggering $4.2 billion, up from $3.8 billion, and the highest ever, as two-thirds of the individuals added to their fortunes in the past year.
Click HERE to read more
Do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.
To contact Abusidiqu.com for Article Submission and Advertisement or General inquiry, send a mail to email@example.com